Going back running...

It's a Saturday, and I can't restrain myself. I have been feeling ultra guilty for abandoning my running few weeks back.

Had my oats, kissed my sleepies (wifey and Iris) drove to the gym (traffic was unbelievably great!), and hit the 'mesin timbang" dulu... I was very anxious to see the damage of the 2 days of Hari Raya...

87+! Phew... 
(That could only mean one thing, I have gone lower than my initial 86kg weight before Ramadhan, and stocked in the 2 days of Syawal). Joy!

Went running - very tempted to run in the park, but I wanted to measure my performance after so many weeks of absence, so I hit the boring (d)readmill. In the end, I clocked less than 5km in 30 mins - definitely will change in the next week or so.

I went home, relieved. This year has been a good raya. And it has been a good turnaround this time (last time I shied away from California for good and didn't recover). 

Next will come Mizuno Wave Run (19/10/08), Genting Trailblazer (02/11/08) and Penang Bridge (Half) Marathon (16/11/08).

Can't wait...


Saturday (delayed post)

Comments

Popular Posts