raja SMS gets married

I am sad to put this into my blog, not because I like him as a person, but I was tortured to watch the live telecast when visiting my grandmother's baby sister who just came back from the hospital after her Lasix treatment. 

We watched the telly on the elaborate chopper rde from JB to Felda Taib Andak, the Barong dance (perlu ke benda hantu menari tuh?), kuda kepang, potong pulut, etc etc.

My mom is a great fan of him (she even sms-ed for him last time), but I for one do not really care for all these instant artistes singing in bad tunes. No... I will not trash the democracy of voting a star based on popularity rather than talent, but I do wish him and his bride well. Perkahwinan artis-artis Malaysia memang mencabar, ada je kisah-kisah geli yang jadi bahan nak paksa aku beli suratkhabar Metro, or curi baca Mangga kat barber aku... 

OK Mawi, Selamat Pengantin Baru... nanti ambik lesen memandu...

Comments

Popular Posts