Strength Training Day vs. Glaucoma
Got a call from wifey that my grandmother's sister just had an operation. MakTok was diagnosed with glaucoma last 2 weeks, and I totally forgot about her operation (ok, nowadays that is just a typical case).
Glaucoma is considered an illness, and often associated with an increase in eye fluid pressure, where the blood flow to the eye(s) was blocked, affecting the flow will clog and cause MakTok to feel 'drowned' and multiple headaches, and temporal blindness.
So, in the evening after the call, I told wifey to wait up after work, and we'll go together (Tun Hussein Onn Eye Specialist Hospital, PJ). And there goes my Shoulder and Abs exercises.
Week 1-4, Day 2 Strength Training regimes are;
1) Dumbell Shoulder Press (3 sets, 15 kg)
2) Lateral Raise (3 sets, 16 kg)
3) Upright Rows (3 sets, 30 kg)
4) 4) Swissball Crunches (200)
5) Side Bridge (3 sets, 45 seconds)
6) Swissball Mountain Climber (3 sets x 15 reps)
7) Leg Raise (3 sets x 15 reps)
8) Oblique Side Crunches (3 sets x 15 reps)
Pre-workout meal (at 5 p.m.) - some odd Aunt Mary's maruku, tapioca chips and water
Dinner - Chicken tomyam, and few spoonful of Iris' pattaya fried rice