Training Log, 08/02/09

Hit the road again today, but can't go far as I was carrying a heavy load from yesterday. We went to Titiwangsa today, as the prospect of going through Batu Caves on a Thaipusam day is a big no-no.

Overall, only managed to cover 10.5 km today. Knees feeling OK, still hurting but boleh, lah. I was running pretty fast today, which was very the fun... my run was completed in just below 60 mins... so the feel-good factor is actually coming back...

And I like running here, where there are a lot of people running and walking, which simulates the running day. Today we had to dodge horses' manure... the guards were on a patrol. But I do not like its flat course, and the loops are still a bore to me. Need to try that course in Hartamas that En. Stupe recommended...

No rest day, but I have had my meals alright. With the fried rice and peanut butter sandwich for breakfast, I had 2 muffins on the go (baking birthday cupcakes for an order on Wednesday), and skipped lunch (went to a movie with wifey and Iris). Had few mini Mars and Bountys, few curry puffs and a keropok lekor for tea... and the best part was the prawn curry wifey had just learned from her friend. Magnificent! I had my second helping of the rice without hesitation. If wifey is lacking in creativity department, she sure is improving a lot in her cooking...

Tomorrow is a public holiday. Planning to have another go at the run, possibly an additional 5 km on top of my Strength Training tomorrow. We'll see how heavy I'll be tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular Posts