KLIM Training - Day 1, Week 2

Hit the gym as usual, and while driving I calculated the mistake of not heading out earlier today, as the 6.4km run after Strength Training will be tight.

Started off with my Day 2, Week 6 Strength Training;

Dumbell Squats - 3 sets, 12 reps/set, 40lbs
Dumbell Forward Lunges - 3 sets, 12 reps/set, 40lbs
Standard Deadlift - 3 sets, 10 reps/set, 110lbs
Calf Raises - 3 sets, 10/side
Jump Squat - 3 sets, 10 reps/set
Step Ups - 3 sets, 12 reps/set/side
Planks - 45 secs
Hamstring Curls - 3 sets, 12 reps/set

Hit the ever-boring treadmill, and started walking. I was out of breath from the weights and fast beats of the supersets, that running was difficult. Regardless, I started walking/running at between 7.0 mins/km to 14.0 mins/km, more of a Hi-Lo runs, but I don't care. I have to make this work, that running a full marathon is upon me.

Finished 6.5 km in 37 mins. Breathing, breathing, breathing...

Meals so far;

Breakfast - a cup of Tesco's cheap imitation of Light Oat drink
Break/Post Workout - a serving of Creatin, a serving of Protein mix (30 mins after), a banana, and 2 pieces of Tiger crackers
Lunch - a bowl of Iris' leftover fried chicken pasta, and cheated with 2 Mamee Crunches
Break - Have a Sup Tulang waiting in the oven
Dinner - will likely be apples and water

Comments

Popular Posts