Pre-BHP Orange Run 2009

Me and Freya from the office have decided to crash the Orange Run 2009, since our effort to register since 28/03/09 failed due to overwhelming response (it is after all, a free race). 

And since BHP is not giving away any free tees etc, and since it is free, we figured it should be ok to crash it. We will only be short of a bib number on us, and the worst that could happen is we running a different course, and end up having breakfast at Kluang Kopitiam...

Freya is pumped as she has been putting a lot of mileage and speed at the gym, while I, since starting running longer on LSDs, have been losing my speed, but mileage is averaging 25-30kms weeks. I am sure she is going to smoke me this weekend. 

I shall be quite sleepy even, as I would be returning from a business trip from JB the night before...

Takpa la, just enjoy the race saja...

As long as I don't complete it beyond 1:30:00 cukup lah... but then need to do another 5 km to complete my mileage demand for this weekend. Can do...

Comments

Popular Posts