Summary, and Weigh-in, Thursday, 29/04/09

Will be off to KB tomorrow for a short Site Meeting. Needless to say, with the 7a.m. flight, my upper body exercise is out the drain together with 80 mins of TOF run at the park. 

I have also skipped my 4.8km run today, partly because my hamstring pull is unbearable, and also due to this flu which makes my head about to pop. The weather is really crazy now. The other day, a man refuses to shake my hand. No dude, I do not have a swine flu!

Was at the gym today, skipped my random workout to bring the Thursday routines as tomorrow will be impossible. 

Had a weigh-in as last Friday I was up in Alor Setar. With all those extra beehoon, and endless things to eat, I got up the scale and very surprised that I am closer to my required weight. At 82.5kg, I am ecstatic. 

But then again, I have been missing big meals this last few days, as I was merely munching on apples and the occassional marukus. Regardless, I have not been starving myself, I am not anorexic or bulimic, just following some simple advice(s) from from my buddy/trainer of CA. As far as the weight is concerned, it's been steadily good, so long as I behave. For strength, I think I am ok, lifting heavier weights really depends on my food intake behaviour, and my body is really sensitive in giving spot-on indication of what to eat and what not to eat, etc. 

The things to work on now are my breathing, and leg speed. 

Keep working, keep working.

Comments

Popular Posts