SCKLM Training - Saturday, 09/05/09

Woke wifey and Iris up after preparing breakfast, for O have promised Iris that we are going to play badminton today. We drove to Kepong Metro, and arrived relatively late to my standard.

Thanks to the beautiful weather, I settled for my usual pace, and well into my 5 miles routine. There were so many people today, with few batallions of army having the 'merentas desa' event. It was a normal run, but I do sense the similar pain that I had on my left knee felt on my right knee. But I went running with reduced speed. Don't want to spoil my LSDs pulak...

While running, I was thinking about a couple of things;
a) my weight loss is now, very slow. As Ian pointed out, I could be running out of my aerobic zone, that I didn't burn fat at all. Possible.
b) I have a conflict by doing Strength Training and running/losing weight at the same time. This has so far takes a toll on me with fatigue and reduced performance. Tapi I have 4 remaining weeks before this Arnel's programme ends, and another 7 weeks or so in marathon training. I may suspend the Strength Training, but still thinking

Had badminton with Iris and wifey fof a while, had breakfast, and went home. Straight to the office and submerged in work.

Comments

ian yusof said…
busy athlete huh? .... share the life (& views) with us in the questionnnaire ... :)...
iamsyah said…
O yeah, I still owe you that... Sabar ok, by next month ok kot...

Popular Posts